Are you certain that your family will not run out of money in retirement?
- Not running out of money is really important, but we are equally concerned about your quality of life during retirement. We help clients think deeper to ensure you can live a rich and fulfilling life in retirement.
- Our planning process covers the obvious financial aspects of your life, but your health, family longevity, plans to stay engaged, your spouse/partner and their plans, your budget, dreams, goals, kids and grandkids all matter, too. We'll help you consider it all.
Is your Long Term Care Plan solidified?
- Did you know that 70% of the population will experience a long-term care event?
- Everyone needs an aging plan, and those plans look different depending on the individual. We just care that you have one!
- So, what’s your plan? Family, Self Fund, Insurance? Many don’t know where to start, or what their options are.
Are you going to be overpaying the IRS in retirement?
- Most of us agree it is okay to pay our fair share of taxes, but no one wants to leave the IRS a tip!
- Are you prepared for a higher tax environment?
- Are you set up with multiple accounts offering multiple options and flexibility to minimize your tax bill, depending on your circumstances?
Do you have a Distribution Focused Strategy for your investments ready to go?
- Your accumulation phase is coming to a close, now what?
- It is time to have your money pay you!
- What is the best income producing solution?
What does your ideal day in retirement look like? Sure, you have saved and invested well, but what’s the money for?
- What is your plan to stay engaged, vibrant and healthy?
- How will you fill your days?
Date and Time
Tue, May 25, 2021
12:00p - 1:00p EST