We’ve Got Your Back
Our goal is to help deliver clarity and certainty around your journey. We do this by helping you plan for the expected and the unexpected turning points in your life, whatever that might be:
- planning for a child’s education
- considering a change in employment status or job
- facing your finances after the separation or loss of a spouse
- maximizing your resources so you use your money properly
- the best way to build or sell your business
For 25 years we have been tackling challenges and helping people save, grow and protect what they’ve worked so hard for. When you work with Turning Point, you’ll get a team of experienced financial professionals who speak plainly and act as fiduciaries (we always work for your best interest). Also, our fees and charges are fully transparent – our policy is to avoid unnecessary commissions and transaction fees.